Starting an App From a Single Spreadsheet
Thursday, March 28th, 2:00pm - 3:00pm (EDT)
This training is about Data Normalization.
In this 60-minute webinar, we'll look at how to create tables from existing fields on current tables. This is handy if you plan on importing a single spreadsheet to start your app, or when you realize you added fields to one table when you really needed to add another table altogether.
You’ll learn how to:
• Plan your app design ahead of time with your spreadsheet in mind
• Build an app by importing a spreadsheet
• Use the “New Table Based on This Field” feature to create new tables and relationships
• Save time by data modeling based on a spreadsheet/existing data
• Spend less time and perform fewer clicks to get your app launched sooner
• Your data is already in the app, giving you context as you continue to refine your app