- Read Me First!
- App Builder Certification Exam
App Builder Exam
What Do You Think?
CP07: 2019 Certification - App Builder Practice Exam
The practice exam has 60 questions, a 75 minute time limit, and the passing score is 70%.
The App Builder practice exam will help you prepare for the certification exam. You can take it as often as you would like to.
Taking the exam
- No references or resources should be used while taking the exam
- Once you start, you must complete your exam in 75 minutes
- The practice exam is for your use and may not be distributed in any format
You must disable pop-ups prior to beginning the exam. Select for instructions.
Preparing for the exam
Review Quick Base University courses, Quick Base Help, and links presented in online courses. Our live instructor led courses also cover much of this content.
App planning (20%)
- Gathering user requirements
- Planning your app
- Diagramming your app
- Implementing your app
- Documenting your app
App building (60%)
- Working with relationships
- Managing forms and reports
- Managing roles and permissions
- Setting up email: notifications, reminders, and subscriptions
- Working with formulas
App management (15%)
- Customizing your app's appearance
- Sharing an app
- Analyzing an app
- Designing for performance
Data integration (5%)
- Importing data from a spreadsheet
- Adding and updating records through imports
- Moving data between Quick Base apps
- Integrating data from outside sources
- Using automations