- New York City Community Summit
How To Think Like An App Builder
New York City Summit Quick Basics
New York City Community Summit - October 10 & 11, 2018
Collaborate and learn from the smartest Quick Base minds in your community. (RF09)
Collaborate and learn from the smartest Quick Base minds in your community.
Below was the agenda for this event:
DAY 1 | October 10, 2018
- Approach app building like an expert: Learn three key steps that can set your app up for successful deployment and user adoption.
- Plan ahead: Dive into our Product Roadmap and get a walk-through of two of our newest features - Automations and Kanban - so you can plan app enhancements and new delivery accordingly.
- Explore the possibilities: Get inspired by the unique journeys of our customer panel members, the diversity of use cases they've solved for, and what they plan to do next with Quick Base.
- Envision your next passion project: Brainstorm new ways your organization can use Quick Base to solve important business challenges.
- Own your future: Cap off the day with drinks, food, and all of the support you need in a single room.
DAY 2 | October 11, 2018
Choose one of three full-day sessions:
- Quick Basics will teach you the essentials for building a great app. By the end of the day, you'll confidently be able to build the right tables, relationships, forms, reports, and more.
- Building Powerful Workflows covers how to automate tedious work and save your team's time by tackling the thorniest process challenges. Includes hands-on training of Quick Base Automations and Kanban Boards. By the end of the session, you'll be thinking in process maps, no-code logic and integrations.
- The Business Process Unconference lets you decide the topics that are covered. At this peer-to-peer session, you'll learn how others like you have solved similar business challenges and share how you plan to solve future ones.
Whether you’re trying to manage your existing apps effectively or solve new problems quickly, you’ll make more progress with less effort when you take the right next step with Quick Base.
Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Course ID: RF09