- San Francisco Community Summit
How to Think Like an App Builder - Planning Your Database like a Pro
San Francisco Community Summit - March 13-14, 2018
Collaborate and learn from the smartest Quick Base minds in your community. (RF08)
Collaborate and learn from the smartest Quick Base minds in your community.
Below was the agenda for this event:
DAY 1 | March 13, 2018
- Explore the possibilities: Hear a Quick Base customer share their journey, implementation and adoption advice, and their mind-blowing results.
- Envision your next passion project: Brainstorm new ways your organization can use Quick Base - maybe one will turn into your next passion project and get you that role you deserve.
- Learn how to approach app building like an expert for successful deployment and user adoption.
- Plan ahead: Get a sneak peek at our Product Roadmap, so you can plan app enhancements and new delivery accordingly.
- Own your future: Cap off the day with drinks, food, and problem-solving with all of the support you need in a single room.
DAY 2 | March 14, 2018
Take the first step in putting your new ideas into action with live, hands-on app builder training. We'll have separate tracks for fundamental, intermediate, and advanced users to make sure you get the exact training you need.
Course ID: RF08