- Record Archiving and Snapshotting
Creating a Dedicated Reporting App (15:24)
Setting Up a Nightly Snapshot Process (9:39)
Record Archiving and Snapshotting (25:03)
Record Archiving and Snapshotting
This course presents, step-by-step, how to automatically archive data into a separate reporting app for faster app performance and how to set up daily data record snapshots to facilitate reporting on trends over time.
This course is designed to help app builders who may be struggling with:
- Slow performance and/or lots of active users
- Waiting to run certain reports during “off hours”
- Frequently deleting data manually to stay within limits, table or performance
- Reporting on deal / case / project “velocity”
- Creating “cohort” or “snapshot” reports
- Regularly saving-to-csv to create period comparison “month over month” reports
Record Archiving and Snapshotting is presented by Ellie Ellerman. Ellie is our Principal of Product Analytics and Insights at Quick Base who has done extensive research into the relationship between performance, usage and record size in Quick Base applications.
Ellie Ellerman Principal of Product Analytics and Insights