- Course Introduction
Course Overview (0:30)
- Webhooks Defined
Introduction to Webhooks (3:00)
Anatomy of a Webhook (8:00)
- Security and Troubleshooting
Authentication and Secure Access (2:00)
- Webhook Exercises
Overview of Webhook Exercises (1:00)
Audit Logging (4:00)
Mirroring Tables (7:00)
Send to 3rd Party (5:30)
- Assessment: Introduction to Webhooks
Assessment: Introduction to Webhooks
- What Do You Think?
Please Rate This Course - AA04: Introduction to Webhooks
AA04: Introduction to Webhooks (30min)
This course provides an introduction to webhooks and examples of where and how to use them within Quick Base.
Introduction to Webhooks
This course presents an introduction to Webhooks and how they can be used to automate simple workflows or fire automated HTTP messages to thrid-party services, based on the same triggers and constraints available for email notifications. The goal of this course is not necessarily to teach you how to build a Webhook but to increase your awareness of how and when they can be used to extend your Quick Base platform.
Here are just a few examples of what you can accomplish with Webhooks:
- Kick off a Workato workflow
- Create a Slack notification when a status field changes
- Initiate Quick Base actions as part of a triggered workflow
- Quick Base API Reference Guide
- Quick Base API Guide (Appendix A: Error Codes)
- Quick Base Help (User Tokens)
- Basic Project Managment app (available from Quick Base Exchange)
- ABC Webhooks Mirroring Tables Example app (available from Quick Base Exchange)
- Slack Webhook app (available from Quick Base Exchange)
Introduction to Webhooks is presented by Sean Padian. Sean is a Senior Solutions Engineer in Customer Success with expertise in leveraging APIs to extend the Quick Base platform.
Sean Padian Senior Solutions Engineer, Customer Success