Intermediate Training - Online - Building Better Relationships
Intermediate Training - Online - Building Better Relationships - May 2nd
Thursday, May 2nd 1:00pm - 4:00pm (ET)
Event Date and Time:
Thursday, May 2nd, 1:00pm - 4:00pm (ET)
This is a three-hour event. We will have a short break during each hour.
An email containing a link to the Virtual Event will be sent closer to the event date.
Updated for Spring 2019!
Do you feel like your apps have too many relationships? Do you hear users remark they get confused about where to add records or find certain data?
Chances are, you could use some relationship advice and a few pointers on making forms better with report link.
In this three-hour we will:
- · Discuss lineage, a concept focused on using fewer relationships and using them properly
- · Learn how to build and use our own hand-made report links to improve our forms
- · NEW! Explore conditional drop-downs and how they can help us narrow choices in a multiple-choice field
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- · Revisit current apps and simplify them by identifying unnecessary relationships and using report links
- · Recognize opportunities in new and existing apps for properly-built many-to-many relationships