Fundamental Training – Seattle - Sep 18th and 19th
Tuesday September 18th and Wednesday September 19th
Event Dates and Times:
Tuesday, September 18th, 9:00am - 4:30pm (PST)
Wednesday, September 19th. 9:00am - 4:30pm (PST)
10604 NE 38th Place
Kirkland, WA 98033, United States
Quick Base In-Person Training is a Two Day event.
During this two-day class we'll cover:
- Introduction to Quick Base and relational databases
- How to plan for success before your app is even built
- Building Your First Application
- Editing Forms for a great end user experience
- Building Reports that make it easy for anyone to get the right information quickly
- Creating custom Home Pages so people only see what they need
- And More!
What can/can't I bring to the event?
If you are used to working on a laptop, we recommend that you bring it to class. However, computers will be provided if that is not possible or convenient. Please bring a pen and pad for note taking.
What if I want to register more than 5 people?
If you have 5 or more employees that need training you may benefit from having our trainer come on site. Click here to submit an Onsite Training Request
What is the refund policy?
Registrations may be canceled or rescheduled without penalty up to ten (10) business days prior to the class start-date. Registrations cancelled or rescheduled within ten (10) business days prior to the class start date will be charged the FULL course price. This policy applies to all instructor-led class enrollments, including those confirmed within ten (10) business days before the class start date.