- LA Community Summit
How to Think Like an App Builder
Quick Basics - Quick Base Fundamentals
Building Powerful Workflows - Quick Base Automations
Advanced API & Performance Workshop
RE16: Los Angeles Community Summit, - February 28, 2019
Collaborate and learn from the smartest Quick Base minds in your community.
Fundamental Training - Los Angeles Community Summit, - February 28, 2019
This event was intended for collaboration and and learning among the smartest Quick Base minds in the LA community. The event provided training, an inside look at our product roadmap, product demos and networking. In addition, participants had the opportunity for one-on-one troubleshooting with members of our CARE team.
- Approach app building like an expert: Learn three key steps that can set your app up for successful deployment and user adoption.
- Plan ahead: Dive into our Product Roadmap and get a walk-through of our newest features so you can plan app enhancements and new deliveries accordingly.
- Explore the possibilities: Get inspired by the unique journeys of our customer panel and learn about the diversity of use cases they've solved for, and what they plan to do next with Quick Base. Hear from:
- Alison Lobenstein, VP of Operations at Modern Times
- Jason Welsh, Director of Process & Project Management at Guitar Center
- Patrick Dunn, Directory of Research Operations at Morningstar
- Envision your next passion project: Brainstorm new ways your organization can use Quick Base to solve important business challenges.
- Quick Basics: Learn the essentials for building great apps.
- Building Powerful Workflows: Quick Base Automations & Unconference: Discover how to use Quick Base Automations to streamline your workflows and make your apps more efficient. Then join our Unconference for a free-form Quick Base-style geek-out.
- Advanced API & Performance Workshop & Unconference: Up your API game, learn how to increase your app's performance and finish with our Quick Base Unconference for free-form problem solving.