- Forms – How They Work and Their Benefits
Introduction to Building User Friendly Forms 1 min
Forms – How They Work and Their Benefits 4 min
- Hands On – Building and Customizing Forms
Organizing a Form 6 min
Customizing Fields 2 min
Dynamic Form Rules 6 min
- Different Forms for Different Purposes
Creating Role-Based Forms 2 min
Three Form Views: Add, Edit, View 2 min
- Course Assessment
Assessment: Building User Friendly Forms 5 min
- What Do You Think?
Please Rate This Course - FF07: Building User Friendly Forms
FF07: Building User Friendly Forms
Customizing your data entry forms will enhance your end user experience and drive the success of your app.
Building User Friendly Forms
Forms are the front line of your application. They make it easy for users to add a new project, task or any other type of record. In this course we introduce forms, explain their importance, and then customize the forms to make them easy to work with and enter information.
This course will help you to:
- Design user-friendly forms to maximize user's adoption, efficiency and satisfaction with an app
- Organize forms with sections headings, tabs, descriptive text and fields arranged in a logical sequence and groupings
- Customize fields on a form by editing field labels, making fields required, limiting edit access to fields and adjusting other field properties
- Create dynamic form rules to make forms behave differently based on specific conditions
- Set up role-specific forms to organize and highlight information for some users and hide or otherwise limit access to information for other users
- Customize the three versions of a form: Add, Edit and View.