- Relationships - The Basics
What Are Relationships?
Fields in a Relationship
- Putting What You’ve Learned into Practice
Creating a Relationship
Using a Relationship to Relate Records from Different Tables
Creating a Details Table and Adding Lookup Fields
Leveraging a Relationship when Adding Records
Creating Summary Fields
- Course Assessment
Assessment: Building an App - Adding Relationships
FF06: Building an App - Adding Relationships (28:00)
Creating relationships between tables is the most efficient way to manage and report on your data.
Building an App - Adding Relationships
Relationships are key to managing and reporting your data. In this course we discuss what relationships are and how they work. Then we build a few relationships to see them in action and along the way define some key terms and features.
This course will help you to:
- Define how one-to-many relationships work and their benefits
- Define relationship terminology
- Review a relationship’s properties and components
- Create and configure relationships to connect records from different tables
- Create lookup and summary fields between tables