- Improving Business Performance with Quick Base
Thomas Bonham, Global Sustainability Director, Solenis
Keith Sanderlin, Senior Ecommerce Architect , Pizza Hut US
Joey Zint, Project Developer - Strategic Accounts, Hussmann
- Thinking Like an App Builder
Planning Your Database Like a Pro
RI01: Dallas Community Summit - December 4-5, 2017
The Dallas Community Summit was held December 4th and 5th, 2017. This summit brought together community members in the Dallas, Texas region. Over the course of two days, we heard from: Quick Base users who have used the platform to do amazing things, the Quick Base team for information on our product road-map, and our community members at focused roundtables.
Below was the agenda for the event.
DAY 1 | December 4, 2017
- Explore the possibilities: Hear three Dallas-area builders share their Quick Base journeys, implementation and adoption advice, and mind-blowing results.
- Envision your next passion project: Brainstorm new ways your organization can use Quick Base - maybe one will turn into your next passion project and get you that role you deserve.
- Plan ahead: Get a sneak peek at our 2018 Product Roadmap, with guest speaker and Quick Base ace Jeremy Kanakis from FedEx Office, so you can plan app enhancements and new delivery accordingly.
- Own your future: Cap off the day with drinks, food, and problem-solving with all of the support you need in a single room.
DAY 2 | December 5, 2017
- Take the first step in putting your new ideas into action with custom, hands-on, live app builder training. Topics will include: Complex Relationships, Roles & Permissions, Reporting & Formulas, and more.
The Dallas Community Summit was presented as a custom curated event for area app builders and admins just like you.